GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Home cooking may be the way most families are going amidst the coronavirus outbreak, but several local businesses are offering takeout or delivery options in case you want something different.
We were sent a spreadsheet of local restaurants in Greenville currently offering takeout and delivery options, including how orders are fulfilled to customers. Some restaurants offer delivery through third-party apps, like BiteSquad and Doordash.
Click below to download the list yourself, courtesy of Smoke on the Water Catering:
We also learned of other restaurants’ new offerings after owners contacted us directly:
- Country House Cafe in Travelers Rest will offer free delivery within a 10-mile radius, along with curbside and pickup orders. They’re open from 9 a.m. through 9 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. Just call 864-689-1110 to place the order.
- Additionally, Cantinflas Mexican Restaurant is also offering free delivery, with 20% off of all menu items and free soft drinks. Just call 864-250-1300 to place your order.
- Copper River Grill and Carolina Ale House will also offer curbside pickup and deliver with DoorDash, Postmates, and Uber Eats. For curbside pickup, just call ahead.
- Inky’s Authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteaks and Hoagies on Calhoun Memorial Highway in Easley is open from Mondays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. through 9 p.m. They’re doing takeout and offering deliveries within a 4-mile radius. Call 864-442-5122.
- Local Moe’s Southwest Grill locations in the Upstate and in Asheville are offering free delivery where available for orders of $10 or more until March 28 plus $2 off orders of $10 or more from April 7 through April 10. They’re also offering a free child’s entree with every adult entree purchased. Place orders online here.
- Pomegranate On Main in Greenville is offering designated parking spots for pickup and delivery. Just call 864-241-3012 to place your order, and check online for the menu.
- Pho Noodleville on Orchard Park Drive in Greenville is open for delivery with DoorDash and Postmates and call-ahead orders for pickup. Just call 864-288-8809 from 11 a.m. through 8:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Rotties 221 Biergarten on S. Main Street in Woodruff is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Just call (864) 569-4999 for take-out or curbside delivery options.
- Bar Mars on Pendleton Street in Greenville says they’re doing takeout Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. They also have to-go cocktail mixers! You can order online here.
- SUSHI GO on N. Main Street in downtown Greenville is offering curbside pick-up and delivery options Tuesday through Sunday. Lunch is from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. while dinner will be from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Check out their menu here, and call them at (864) 631-1145 to order.
- Both Greenville and Spartanburg CityRange locations have moved to curbside to-go, as well as delivery. They’ll be open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sundays. Check out their menu here, and give the stores a call to order. Greenville: (864) 286-9018. Spartanburg: (864) 327-3333.
To get your restaurant listed in this article, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve also heard from restaurants offering free kids’ meals as well. You can find that list below:
Copyright 2020 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.